Digital Signage Software
Q-nomy’s digital signage system helps you manage digital advertising and information displays.
The system provides easy control over your entire network of screens, letting you decide which content plays where and when, and allowing you to monitor what every screen is showing, without leaving your office.
Benefits and Advantages
Benefits of Product:
- Gives you full control over your screens content
- Provides better experience for customers waiting or shopping
- Delivers effective advertising and useful information to customers
- Increases customer satisfaction and sales
Unique advantages of Q-nomy Digital Signage:
- Naturally complements Q-nomy's Queue Management System, making it easy to combine information for waiting customers with personalized advertising.
- Central server can be scaled from single site/screen to any number of branches
- We can offer a SaaS solution on our cloud, or deploy the system to your local network – it's your choice.
- Hardware independence – install any brand of screens, no need for proprietary "player hardware" / boxes.
- Easy integration with any data source.
- Content delivery platform – controlling delivery of media and information for each display, according to scheduled play-lists and additional business logic
- Content types supported - video and animated content, static images, information from any internal or external data source such as RSS feeds, social media feeds, news and weather services, and so forth.
- Customizable business logic – specify the time (dates/hours) to present specific content, the branches where specific content will be presented, the Customer Types to target with by presenting specific content (when such customers are in the branch, the conditions to present specific content (based on queue system status, manager-controlled "switches" or other imported information).
- Internal messaging – enter textual messages to be shown on displays.
- File distribution – distribute large media files to Media Players during off-peak hours
- Screen monitoring – View current content of each screen
- Screen control – turn screens on/off (manual or schedule), control volume, send additional commands supported by the screen hardware.
- Scalable to any number of branches and screens.
- All configuration settings are parameter based, require no programming, are done remotely from the server and affect all branches immediately.
- All user interfaces are Web-based, easy to use and linked to online contextual help pages.