"run a synchronized multi-media campaign using personalized content"
Store Campaign Management Software
Q-nomy’s Store Campaign Management software lets you run a synchronized multi-media campaign, utilizing different customer interfaces, and using customer profile information to personalize content. The system provides full closure of the sale cycle, by providing agents with sale-tips that match or summarize all previous promotions to which the customer was exposed.
The outcome of Store Campaign Management is optimized marketing, which matches the current sales opportunities in the most effective way.
Benefits and Advantages of Campaign Management Software
Benefits of Product:
- Increase in-store marketing impact, by matching contents to customer profiles and current needs.
- Increase sales by providing sales-support information to agents, enabling synergy between spoken messages and marketing campaign messages.
Unique advantages of Q-nomy Store Campaign Management:
- A single campaign management system manages all in-store media channels – video, print, interactive, etc.
- Store channels management and agent sales-support in one product – no need for systems integration – is a unique, industry leading solution.
- Q‑nomy's digital signage for presenting information and advertising to customers in real time in the retail store.
- Q‑nomy's interactive display system for managing kiosk & touch-screen applications like digital catalogs, product information and self-service in the store.
- Print on Demand brochures – print / Email brochures with customer name, greeting, promotional message, product information, coupons, unlimited text and images; can be printed by customer from interactive applications, or by agent to a nearby printer.
- Administrator interface for configuring digital signage, interactive displays, brochures, group roles and agent permissions, triggers and task routing logic, sale-tips logic, print layout, and more.
- CRM Integration for retrieving customer information such as as profile, purchase history, current inquiry details etc.
- Optional integration of the campaign management software can help take advantage of any other marketing logic already implemented.
- Optional ERP integration for retrieving information such as item prices and availability.
- Digital signage response to CRM data, e.g. changing content in selected displays to match customer information; immediate content take-over or scheduled play-list change.
- Digital signage response to kiosk activity, e.g. changing content in selected displays to match contents currently viewed by customers using interactive applications.
- Agent sale-tips, presenting recommendations for conveying promotional messages to customer during interaction based on identified customer profile or analysis of prior activity in the store.
- Alert notifications informing agents and managers on exceptional events such as particular sales opportunities, VIP customer arrival, long waiting lines suggesting reduced upsell efforts, etc.
- Scalable to any number of stores and displays.
- All configuration settings are parameter based, require no programming, and done remotely from server affecting all branches immediately.
- Additional programming, enabling enhanced business logic and smarter interfaces, is embedded as scripts – never altering the basic product code, thus minimizing test procedures, speeding up development and ensuring rapid response to business needs.
- All user interfaces are web-based, easy to use and linked to online contextual help pages.