Retail Scheduling Software
Q-nomy’s appointment scheduling solution for retail helps manage customer appointments in your stores.
With the online and mobile tools included, customers are able to locate the nearest store, schedule a meeting or item pick-up, and provide additional information to help you assign the most suitable agent.
Benefits and Advantages
Benefits of Solution:
- Maximize sales by preparing your staff members for their appointments.
- Reduces store operation costs through a streamlined scheduling process and improved staff efficiency.
- Provides a better experience for customers through self-service scheduling.
- Captures additional prospects by integrating with online ads.
Unique advantages of Q‑nomy Appointment Scheduling:
- The central server can be scaled up from a single point-of-service to any number of shops.
- Built-in integration with Q-nomy's queue management software to manage the customer experience after check-in.
- Complete flexibility to match any business requirement.
See Retail Scheduling In Action:
- Q‑nomy's appointment scheduling platform allows setting up, configuring, and managing store calendars and staff availability.
- Q-nomy's Visit Management App offers mobile users the option to schedule and check in for appointments.
- Administrator interface allows configuring store working hours, capacity for meetings, appointment types, access and management permissions, and more.
- Store staff interface allows scheduling appointments and reviewing appointments scheduled through other channels.
- Web interface – a customizable self-service Web interface allows online appointment scheduling by customers, using the enterprise website or a Q‑nomy hosted Web server, which can be integrated into your website's store locator and online ad campaigns.
- Mobile interface – a customizable mobile interface that allows self-service appointment scheduling by customers using their mobile phones.
- Automated reminders that include appointment details, promotional messages, preparation instructions, a link for cancellations or re-scheduling, and so forth.
- Appointment data integration with Microsoft Exchange and Outlook.
- Scalable to any number of stores, departments, services and agents.
- All configuration settings are parameter based, require no programming, are done remotely from the server and affect all branches immediately.
- All user interfaces are Web-based, easy to use and linked to online contextual help pages.