Omni-Channel: The Concept
"Omni-channel" is an integrated approach to customer-centric processes, where the numerous interaction channels are packaged into a single management system to improve the customer satisfaction, user experience and ensure effective delivery of products and services where cross-channel customer journeys are either required or supported.
Omni-channel as a concept improves customer expectations and experiences; it provides unprecedented freedom to choose where, when and how they wish to engage with their service provider. When the omni-channel customer experience is implemented correctly, it enables businesses to manage the customer journey much more effectively compared to previous models where the hand-off between channels was a sore point, which involved redundant work and loss of information.
The main problem with most omni-channel solutions is that they seem to focus on the online (digital) channels, while neglecting the offline (physical) realm: the realm in which stores and service centers exist, where people are treated by doctors, and where technicians need to provide service to customers at their homes.
This is where our omni-channel customer solutions come into play.
The Complete Omni-Channel Customer Experience
Integrating physical objects from the physical world with the omnichannel model is challenging, but after 15 years of research and development, we are proud to present the solution: Q-Flow® — a truly holistic omni-channel platform for customer journey optimization. Our platform handles every aspect of the physical customer experience; it also manages supporting back-office processes and orchestrates them together with the digital channels.
With Q-nomy's complete physical-digital omnichannel solution businesses can:
- Track and analyze the customer journey across channels
- Manage back- and front-office processes, ensuring consistent SLA across channels
- Deliver a personalized omni-channel customer experience
- Convert digital leads to physical sales
- Manage video calls as part of the customer journey
The omni-channel model is relevant to many industries, such as:
- Telecom and retail, which leverage buy online, pickup in store (BOPIS) practices
- Financial institutions, which can digitize its customer appointment and scheduling management
- Healthcare, which has a number of tasks centered on improved patient experence
Building Blocks of the Omni-Channel Customer Experience
We offer every component required to deliver an optimal omni-channel solution:
- Q-Flow, our omni-channel platform
- Q-Market, the marketplace for omni-channel business applications
- Supporting professional services