Buy Online Pickup in Store Software
Q-nomy's solution for Buy Online Pickup in Store (BOPIS) is one of the more popular use cases for Omni-Channel Commerce.
As consumers gradually increase their willingness to complete purchase transactions online, there may be various reasons for them to prefer picking up their items at the store in person. For example, if no courier is available to provide same-day delivery, or if they wish to consult with store staff about the operation of equipment they just bought.
Q-nomy's Q-Flow platform offers all the components required for fast and effective implementation of BOPIS:
- Appointment scheduling software, enabling online and mobile scheduling of pick-up times.
- Tablet and Desktop applications, enabling staff in stores to quickly identify, greet, and serve customers arriving for pickup.
- e-Commerce / ERP integration – synchronizing the delivery of purchased items to store pickup locations, or enabling pickup based on existing store inventory.
- CRM integration – for recording the pickup transactions, and for enabling staff to offer upsell options to arriving customers.
See Buy Online Pick Up in Store in Action:
Benefits of Buy Online Pick Up in Store Software:
- Increases sales by offering online shoppers a store pickup option, when delivery to their address is not a preferred choice.
- Reduces operation costs through streamlined scheduling and order fulfillment.
- Optimizes the customer experience by minimizing wait time and speeding up the pickup process in the store.
Unique advantages of Q‑nomy Experience Integration:
- A complete BOPIS process management from Web to store in a single product is a unique, industry-leading solution.
- A true omni-commerce solution, integrating both digital channels and the physical channels enables additional use cases such as Browse Online, Buy In Store.