Transforming Government Offices to Virtual Contact Centers
The role of walk-in customer service centers is changing. While face-to-face interactions remain key enablers of many government processes, there is a growing expectation by citizens in most parts of the world to perform many operations online. Q-nomy provides a unique, industry-leading software solution, allowing government offices to handle both physical and digital interactions with maximum efficiency and to deliver excellent service on all channels.
Omnichannel Service Center Management
Q-nomy's Q-Flow manages both digital and physical (walk-in) customer interactions and promotes intelligent customer routing. Q-Flow architecture opens up a unique opportunity to employ service locations as virtual contact centers, handling video calls, voice and chat, all using the software's scheduling, routing, and customer interaction management.
There are many factors driving customers away from physical to digital interactions: global pandemics (and fear of future pandemics); time-saving practices, avoiding traffic and minimizing the time spent on government procedures; and an overall digitalization of services across all industries. At the same time, other factors ensure that face-to-face meetings will not disappear entirely, particularly when sensitive or security-related matters are being discussed.
This means government services will always need to maintain a balance between walk-in and online channels. Q-Flow's flexibility allows your staff to manage this balancing act, and to stay in control, no matter what mix of service channels are demanded by the public and made available by policymakers.
Benefits of Solution:
- Maintains, and increases, service center productivity while demand for face-to-face interaction support is reduced.
- Improves the customer experience, particularly in multi-channel interaction scenarios
- Provides management with cross-channel reports and statistics
Unique Advantages of our Contact Center Management Solution:
- Supporting branch transformation from physical to digital, and back again
- Managing customer interaction scheduling, routing, execution, and follow-up
- Enabling seamless customer experience across all channels
- Omnichannel interaction management software for connecting with various customer service channels, both synchronous (such as video and walk-in) and asynchronous (such as Email and SMS).
- Appointment scheduling software for setting up, configuring, and managing staff calendars and availability across the different channels.
- Physical customer flow management, offering Q-nomy's market-leading queuing and routing software system.
- Video queue management and voice queue management, to handle virtual appointments.
- Digital interaction management, supporting both entire text-based conversations, as well as cases where messaging is provided to enhance, document, and prepare for appointments.
- Workflow automation, enabling effective management of multi-step / cross-channel processes.
- Digital forms software for simplifying and streamlining processes that depend on form filling.