Telecom Store Task Management
Q-nomy’s Telecom Store Task Management software is a central server solution that assists sales and service reps, as they leave their counters and go out to the store floor, by assigning them tasks triggered by customer activity.
The system also uses such triggers to manage and optimize the content of in-store media channels, such as digital signage and print, to enhance customer experience and personalize marketing campaigns.
Benefits and Advantages
Benefits of Solution:
- Identify high-value prospects in the telecom store.
- Increase sales by directing agents to valuable prospects and improving agents' effectiveness at the point of sale.
- Increase roaming agents' efficiency.
Unique advantages of Q-nomy Roaming Agent Management:
- Telecom store channels management and agent management, in one product – no need for systems integration – is a unique, industry leading solution.
- A single software system manages all in-store media channels – video, print, interactive, sensors etc.
- Complete flexibility to match any business requirements.
- Q‑nomy's interactive display system for managing kiosk applications like digital catalogs, product information and self-service in the telecom store.
- Q‑nomy's digital signage system for presenting information and advertising to customers in the telecom store.
- Roaming Agent interface for task management functions, interaction management and documentation, stats and alerts view.
- Administrator interface for configuring digital signage and interactive displays, group roles and agent permissions, triggers and task routing logic, sale-tips logic, print layout, and more.
- Kiosk activity triggers, generating tasks that direct agents to approach a kiosk location based on viewed content, duration of page view, customer response to onscreen prompts, or specific customer request (onscreen "call agent" button).
- Digital signage response to triggers, e.g. changing content in nearby, selected, or all displays; immediate content take-over or scheduled play-list change.
- API for embedding task triggers in any 3rd party application, such as web/mobile application that respond to code scan, sensor systems etc.
- Agent sale-tips, presenting recommendations for conveying promotional messages to customer during interaction based on identified customer profile or analysis of prior activity in the telecom store.
- Print-on-demand brochures – print / Email brochures with customer name, greeting, promotional message, product information, coupons, unlimited text and images; can be printed by customer from interactive applications, or by agent to a nearby printer.
- Manager interface for viewing online reports and statistics, drill down and analysis, agent management and branch performance control.
- Alert notifications informing agents and managers on exceptional events such as unhandled tasks, VIP customer arrival, not enough agents available etc.
- CRM integration for prioritizing and improving sales-tips for identified customers.
- Scalable to any number of stores and agents.
- All configuration settings are parameter based, require no programming, and done remotely from server affecting all branches immediately.
- Additional programming, enabling enhanced business logic and smarter interfaces, is embedded as scripts – never altering the basic product code, thus minimizing test procedures, speeding up development and ensuring rapid response to business needs.
- All user interfaces are web-based, easy to use and linked to online contextual help pages.