Telecom Software for Appointment Scheduling
Our appointment scheduling solution for telecom stores and service centers streamline the customer journey from your digital channels to the physical retail channels.
With the online and mobile tools included, customers are able to locate the nearest store, schedule a meeting or item pick-up, and provide additional information to help you assign the most suitable agent.
Benefits of Telecom Software Solutions:
- Maximize sales by preparing your staff members for their appointments.
- Reduces store operation costs through a streamlined scheduling process and improved project manager and staff efficiency.
- Provides a better experience for customers through self-service scheduling.
- Captures additional prospects by integrating with online ads.
Unique advantages of Our Telecom Management System:
- Built-in integration with our queue management software to manage the customer experience after check-in.
- Built-in integration with our digital signage software to deliver smart, personalized content to store visitors.
- Complete flexibility to match any business requirement.
Main Features and Services Include:
- Our appointment scheduling platform allows setting up, configuring, and managing store calendars and staff availability.
- Q-nomy's Visit Management App offers mobile users the option to schedule and check in for appointments.
- Administrator interface allows configuring store working hours, capacity for meetings, appointment types, access and management permissions, and more.
- Store staff interface allows scheduling appointments and reviewing appointments scheduled through other channels.
- Web interface – a customizable self-service Web interface allows online appointment scheduling by customers, using the enterprise website or a Q‑nomy hosted Web server, which can be integrated into your website's store locator and online ad campaigns.
- Mobile interface – a customizable mobile interface that allows self-service appointment scheduling by customers using their mobile phones.
- Automated reminders that include appointment details, promotional messages, preparation instructions, a link for cancellations or re-scheduling, and so forth.
- Appointment data integration with Microsoft Exchange and Outlook.
- Scalable to any number of stores, departments, services and agents.
- All configuration settings are parameter based, require no programming, are done remotely from the server and affect all branches immediately.
- All user interfaces are Web-based, easy to use and linked to online contextual help pages.