Business Process Management Tools for Government Offices
Our process management tools for government offices optimizes business processes across multiple information systems using task-management tools as part of a full suite.
The system streamlines the workflow, enforces business rules and ensures unresolved cases are not forgotten. It acts as an enterprise middleware, linking systems and involving people, thus ensuring the seamless transfer of processes between different business units. Reports and online alerts guarantee managers at all levels stay on top of their goals and KPI’s.
Benefits of Business Process Management Tools:
- Real time visibility and control into project task and case management.
- Streamlines process execution for both front- and back-office operations.
- Improves the level of service and customer satisfaction by increasing the speed and quality of service-related processes.
- Reduces operation costs by increasing efficiency and minimizing errors for task flow and business users.
Unique Advantages of Our BPM Software Suite for Government Offices:
- A single software platform manages all process types across an enterprise of any size.
- Particular focus on customer-centric processes. Customer-flow management and workflow automation in one product is a unique, industry-leading solution that optimizes customer service.
- Complete flexibility to match any business requirement.
See Government BPM Software Solutions in Action:
- Administrator interface allows configuring group roles and agent permissions, workflow automation and task routing logic, and more.
- End-user interface provides task queue management functions, case handling and documentation, statistics and alerts view.
- End-user guidance presents instructions and recommendations for case handling.
- Customer management interface for customer-centric operations enables viewing and editing customer details and interaction history.
- Manager interface allows viewing online reports and statistics, drilling down to see more detail and analysis.
- Alert notifications inform users and managers about exceptional events such as issues waiting too long for resolution, new high-priority tasks, SLA breaches and so forth.
- Automatic flow management enables multi-step processes to be predetermined based on initial classification of task or agent decisions later in the process; thus the transfer from one step to the next is enforced by the system.
- Customer flow integration enables customer interactions (e.g. arrival at reception or sending email request for support) to trigger a relevant service response or logistic workflow.
- Systems integration enables relevant system screen pop-ups, data field population, or process activation, in sync with task retrieval and handling.
- Scalable to any number of branches, contact centers, departments and agents.
- All configuration settings are parameter based, require no programming, are done remotely from the server and affect all branches immediately.
- Additional programming that enables enhanced business logic and smarter interfaces is embedded as scripts – never altering the basic product code, which minimizes test procedures, speeds up development and ensures a rapid response to business needs.
- All user interfaces are Web-based, easy to use and linked to online contextual help pages.