Education Scheduling Software
Q-nomy’s education scheduling software helps educational institutions manage student appointments on their campuses.
Students can use the appointment scheduling software through online and mobile tools to find a suitable academic advisor or member of staff able to provide the required service and schedule a meeting at a convenient time.
Benefits and Advantages
Benefits of Education Scheduling Software:
- Self-service scheduling system provides a better experience for students.
- Saves both staff and students' time, thanks to a streamlined scheduling process and calendar optimization.
Unique advantages of Q‑nomy Appointment Scheduling Software for Educational Institutions:
- The central server can be scaled up from a single point-of-service to any number of campuses, and can support temporary surges in volume during those few weeks every year when all students approach the administration offices.
- Rapid deployment of self-service scheduling can be hosted on our cloud, or on campus servers.
- Easy maintenance, no need to install software on staff workstations.
- Flexible solution capable of addressing any requirement, for schools, colleges and universities.
- Q-nomy's appointment scheduling platform allows setting up and managing staff calendars.
- Q-nomy's Customer Management App offers students the option to schedule and check in for appointments.
- Administrator interface allows configuring working hours, appointment types and durations, access and management permissions, and so forth.
- Staff member interface allows scheduling appointments and reviewing appointments scheduled through other channels.
- Web interface - customizable self-service Web interface that allows online appointment scheduling by students.
- Mobile interface - customizable mobile interface that allows self-service appointment scheduling by students using their mobile phones.
- Automated confirmation and reminder messages sent as email or SMS messages.
- Appointment data integration with Microsoft Exchange and Outlook.
- All user interfaces are Web-based, easy to use and linked to online contextual help pages.