Customer Journey Intelligence
Q-nomy's Q-Flow® Insight Customer Journey Intelligence software enables retailers and service providers to gain actionable insights by analyzing customer journeys in physical and digital channels, including physical stores and online and mobile platforms.
With Q-Flow Insight, customer service analysts can quickly produce in-depth reports on-the-fly, explore trends and correlations, and provide management with decision-support information that enables precise planning and optimization.
Q-nomy's Q-Flow Insight integrates the following components and processes to achieve the most complex and effective data analysis:
- Insight ETL (Extract, Transform and Load) processes the raw data and transfers it into the Insight Data Warehouse.
- Insight OLAP processing converts data into SSAS (Microsoft SQL Server Analysis Services) "cubes". These cubes enable rapid multi-parameter analysis.
- Predefined cubes include views of all customer journey parameters, such as appointment scheduling data, customer flow and queuing data, customer service KPIs, staff performance, workflow information and much more.
- Linking the Q-Flow Insight database to Excel, or a similar spreadsheet application, enables exploring the data in the Insight cubes, placing parameters in rows and columns, running statistical analysis and producing reports with graphs and diagrams.
- Cubes can be used to create intelligent reports for managers and staff to access using the Q-Flow Info Center reporting interface.
Benefits and Advantages
Benefits of Product:
- Enable business optimization by providing precise, up-to-date, in-depth analysis of customer experience and customer journey parameters.
- Streamline business analysts' work by providing quick, ad-hoc reporting using predefined OLAP cubes.
Unique advantages of Q-nomy Customer Journey Intelligence:
- Complete analysis of the physical and digital-channel customer journey.
- Custom reports can be created on-the-fly. These results can be presented and further explored using standard reporting tools, or through the Q-Flow Info Center reporting interface.
- Adds CRM and 3rd-party database information for a broader view and deeper analysis of the customer journey.