We are looking for a dynamic Sales Manager with fantastic customer account management and sales skills to engage with our customers, potential customers, partners, and all Canadian accounts for our software products.
This is a newly created role in Q-nomy's Toronto offices, and the opportunity to create a great customer presence is up to you to forge.
- Create and nurture new pipeline targeting enterprise Canadian potential customers.
- Manage incoming lead qualification, direct sale or partner co-sell cycle.
Account Management :
- Work with Project Management and Client/Partner Support teams to ensure all needs are being met.
- Be the POC for ongoing interactions with clients
- Create and manage upsell opportunities
Education/Practical Skills - Must Have:
- Great organizational and customer facing skills.
- Stellar communication skills (oral and written).
- Proven understanding of Sales and Customer Relations procedures.
Nice to have:
- Post-Secondary Diploma, preferably in Business Administration, Sales, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Business level French and/or other languages (proficient).
- 2 years of related experience working in a Software/IT support role.
- Great inter-personal and problem-solving skills.
- Must have - Proven track record in managing and finalizing enterprise software sales in the Canadian market, preferably in one of the following industries: Retail, Financial services or Government services.
Performance competencies and criteria:
- Building Rapport
- Client/Customer Awareness
- Interpersonal Relations
- Listening Skills
- Organizing/Planning Ability
- Personal Work Ethic
- Analytical Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Computer Skills
- Excellent Oral and Written Communication
- Team Skills
- Technical Knowledge/Proficiency
- Tolerance of Stress
- Maintains confidentiality of information
- Sales presentation skills
To apply, please email your resume to [email protected].