Customer Visit Management App
Q-nomy’s Customer Visit Management Mobile Application allows customers to manage their visits to your stores or branches. The app assists users throughout the entire process – starting at locating a branch, scheduling the appointment, receiving reminders and information, checking in upon arrival, and handling their place in line until the sales team agent is actually ready to meet them.
Q-nomy’s customer management app can be customized to meet specific needs your organization requests. Another option is to sign up for Q-nomy's myVisit™ app, a public service allowing users to conveniently access their favorite service providers.
Benefits and Advantages
- Offers customers easy access to your branches, anywhere.
- Increases sales by offering customers an immediate channel to schedule an appointment with the sales team.
- Reduce wait-time peaks by directing customers to a branch with shorter lines.
Unique advantages of Q‑nomy customer management app
- Single mobile interface for all branch-access functions: branch locator, appointment scheduling, check-in, queue management and more.
- Lowest cost for achieving fully functional appointment management app or queue management app.
- Start off with the Public App, migrate to a Private App when the business grows or app usage increases.
- Q-nomy's Online Appointment Scheduling Software for setting up, configuring, and managing sales team calendars and resource availability.
- Q-nomy's mobile applications platform offers mobile users the option to schedule and check in for appointments, alongside a store locator, queue information display and other functions.
- A secure and easy link between end-users and the organization's scheduling and customer flow system.
- A store locator, including map search, service-type based search, nearest branch search, shortest wait-time search and more.
- Self-service appointment scheduling, reviewing, re-scheduling and cancellation.
- Confirmations and reminders automatically sent to mobile phone.
- Self-service check-in: in-store (instead of using a kiosk or registration desk), or prior to arriving (within a permitted distance from the store).
- Self-service queue progress monitoring, presenting online updates of the end-user's place in line and call-forward information.
- A ready-to-use "public" mobile app, which allows end-users to browse all organizations subscribed to it, and access scheduling and customer flow functionality.
- An optional "private" mobile app, which allows end-users access only to a specific organization.
- An API for easy implementation of either a customized standalone app, or the integration of the platform's functions into an existing app.
- Optional data integration with Microsoft Exchange/Outlook/3rd party appointment scheduling systems.
- Self-service Web application for PC/Tablet offering similar functionality for seamless user experience at home and anywhere.
- Scalable to any number of branches, departments, services and sales team agents.
- All configuration settings are parameter based, require no programming, and done remotely from server affecting all branches immediately.
- Additional programming, enabling enhanced business logic and smarter interfaces, is embedded as scripts – never altering the basic product code, thus minimizing test procedures, speeding up development and ensuring rapid response to business needs.
- Mobile app available for download from popular operating systems' app stores.