Workflow Management System
Our workflow management system helps you manage complex service processes, integrating customer flow optimization and back-office automation. Our software helps with project management, automated workflows and repetitive processes that cover all aspects of your normal, day-to-day business tasks.
The workflow software provides user-friendly tools for staff to manage their tasks and to handle the flow of information and items. Managers can monitor business processes, obtain performance analysis reports, get real-time alerts, and through platform reporting features, obtain performance analysis reports.
Benefits of Workflow Software:
- Organizes your workflow and enforces business rules by managing time, priorities and so forth.
- Increases process efficiency.
- Provides performance and throughput data analysis, helping managers streamline workflow and reduce operating costs.
Unique Advantages of Our Workflow Management System:
- An effective middleware that connects branches, back-offices and other contact centers across the enterprise, achieving total optimization of customer-centric processes.
- Central server can be scaled from a single department to any number of business units.
- Works in conjunction with other Q-nomy modules, such as Customer Flow Management, Scheduling, and Retail Task Management, to support and enable Q-nomy Business Process Management.
- Flexible solution capable of addressing any business requirement. It supports different types of organizations such as government, medical, financial, telecom, retail, and more.
Main Features for Business Processes:
- Automated Workflow – create parameter-based (no programming required) routing rules where the resolution of each step of a process determines the next step, for example, transferring a case to a specific department or agent.
- Creation of new tasks – can be automated (triggered by internal system events or via interfaces to 3rd party systems) or manual.
- Workflow control functions – get next task, get specific task, transfer to other agent or team, split a task into a number of lower-level tasks to be handled by different agents, join low-level tasks back into the main workflow, and so forth.
- Smart routing functions – set business rules for priorities, route to specific agents, put tasks on hold, allow load-balancing between agent groups, and more.
- Workflow documentation functions – describe task handling using free text or pre-defined transaction codes.
- Online Reporting – view online staff activity, task waiting time, aggregate (department / branch / region) real-time throughput and performance.
- Historical Reporting – view statistics based on staff activity, waiting time, aggregate (department / branch / region) throughput and performance parameters.
- Alerts – send online messages indicating long waiting, long handling duration, inadequate staffing, urgent tasks, or any other rule-based alert, displayed onscreen or sent to email / SMS.
- Scalable to any size of organization.
- All user interfaces are web-based, easy to use and linked to online contextual help pages.