Q-nomy’s Online Appointment Scheduling software is a central-server solution for managing appointments and required resources in all your branches and stores.
The solution includes a complete suite of tools, which allow customers to schedule appointments online, via Web, mobile or kiosk applications, or by contacting agents through the call center, chat, and any other contact channel.
Benefits and Advantages
Benefits of Q-nomy Online Appointment Scheduler:
- Provides a unified scheduling platform for all channels and self-service.
- Reduces operation costs through a streamlined scheduling process and improved agent efficiency.
- Provides a better experience for customers through self-service scheduling.
- Offers online appointment scheduling on all contact channels to capture all possible prospects.
- Ensures consistency in the matching of customers and requests to specific agents, in the messages conveyed to customers prior their arrival to an appointment, and in the way agents are prepared for their appointments.
Unique advantages of Q-nomy Online Appointment Scheduler:
- The central server can be scaled up from a single point-of-service to any number of branches.
- Rapid deployment of self-service scheduling, can be hosted on our private cloud or on your server.
- Easy maintenance: the system can be configured by remote, no need to install software at agent counters.
- Complete flexibility to match any business requirement.
- Q‑nomy's appointment scheduling system for setting up, configuring, and managing agent calendars and resource availability.
- Q-nomy's Customer Visit Management App that offers mobile users the option to schedule and check in for appointments, a store locator, queue information display and additional functions.
- Administrator interface for configuring working hours, capacity, overbooking, appointment types and duration, calendar ownership, access and management permissions, and more.
- Calendar owner interface for opening and closing calendars, managing changes in agents’ schedules, rescheduling appointment blocks and so forth.
- Branch/store agent interface for scheduling appointments and reviewing appointments scheduled for the branch/store through other channels.
- Call center agent interface for enterprise-wide scheduling based on customer requests.
- Web interface – customizable self-service Web interface that allows online appointment scheduling by customers, using the enterprise website or a Q‑nomy hosted Web server, which can be integrated into your website's store locator and online ad campaigns.
- Mobile interface – customizable mobile interface that allows self-service appointment scheduling by customers using their mobile phone. This interface can be integrated with location-based services such as finding the nearest store, and online services such as finding the store with the shortest-wait time.
- Locking mechanism – prevents double booking of same time slot by requests from different channels.
- Automated Reminders – Sends customer reminders, including appointment details, promotional messages, preparation instructions, a link for cancellations or re-scheduling or other. These reminders can be printed when scheduling the appointment, or emailed/sent as an SMS afterwards/a few hours before the appointment.
- Appointment data integration with Microsoft Exchange/Outlook.
- Scalable to any number of branches, departments, services and agents.
- All configuration settings are parameter based, require no programming, are done remotely from the server and affect all branches immediately.
- Additional programming that enables enhanced business logic and smarter interfaces is embedded as scripts – never altering the basic product code, which minimizes test procedures, speeds up development and ensures a rapid response to business needs.
- All user interfaces are Web-based, easy to use and linked to online contextual help pages.