We are looking for a project implementation specialist who will master all aspects of a complex enterprise product, including installation, configuration, and training. As well, the role is comprised of 1st and 2nd Tier customer systems support and programming, troubleshooting, and problem solving. The successful candidate will have the ability to learn quickly and be open to new concepts.
- Equipment and software operational support.
- Install and configure devices and peripherals on data networks at client site with team.
- Guide and train Customer Technical Support Analysts in resolving problems and responding to queries.
- Configure and Install SQL Server remotely.
- Coordinate activities of external contractors completing installations of project related systems.
- Troubleshoot the code issues and recommend solutions.
- Manage timelines and all deliverables associated with the projects.
- Report in a structured fashion on all activities related to the projects.
- Document all activities clearly and contextually.
- Must have the ability to handle multiple tasks and be flexible enough to manage them.
- MUST BE ABLE TO TRAVEL THROUGHOUT THE US (AND INTERNATIONALLY) 40-60% OF THE TIME.
REQUIRED EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or related field.
- Four or more years of related experience working in an IT Support role.
- Practical, hands-on knowledge of computer software, hardware, and networks.
- Proven knowledge (with references) of SQL, IIS and VB.Net skills a must.
- Experience in developing and maintaining business applications a plus.
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Great inter-personal and problem-solving skills.
- Great attitude; ready to learn and adapt to changing priorities.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Rapport Building, Client/Customer Awareness, and Interpersonal Relations.
- Listening Skills, Team Skills, and Organizing/Planning Ability.
- Analytical Skills and Attention to Detail.
- Excellent Computer Skills and Technical Knowledge/Proficiency.
- Personal Work Ethic, Integrity, and Tolerance of Stress.
- Able to maintain strict confidentiality of information.
- Excellent Oral and Written Communication.
Compensation is $60-$80K and is commensurate with qualifications and experience.
To apply, please email your resume and details about your experience to [email protected].