Q‑nomy’s omni-channel customer experience integration provides seamless conversion of incomplete e-commerce transactions into successful sales. Online product discovery continues to in-store trial and purchase.
This solution makes it easy for online shoppers to reach a retail store where, as many studies show, the majority of purchase decisions take place. They are assured a minimum waiting time upon arrival as ERP, CRM, and shopping cart integration tools make the transition effective and smooth.
Benefits and Advantages
Benefits of Solution:
- Increases sales by maximizing the closure rate of potential deals.
- Reduces operation costs through streamlined scheduling and order fulfillment.
- Provides better customer experience by minimizing wait time and speeding up the purchase process in the store.
Unique advantages of Q‑nomy Experience Integration:
- "Bricks and Clicks": a true omni-commerce solution, integrating not only digital channels but also the physical channels.
- Complete shopping process management from the web to the store, in one product, is a unique, industry leading solution that maximizes sales.
- Complete flexibility to match any business requirements.
- Q‑nomy's Appointment Management software for setting up, configuring, and managing agent calendars and resource availability.
- Q‑nomy's interactive display system for managing touch-screen applications like digital catalogs, product information and self-service in the store.
- Administrator interface for configuring working hours, capacity, overbooking, appointment types and durations, calendar ownership, access and management permissions, and more.
- Web interface – customizable web interface allowing self-service appointment scheduling by customers, using the enterprise website or a Q‑nomy hosted web server, which can be integrated into your website's store locator, shopping cart, or ad campaigns.
- Mobile interface – customizable mobile interface allowing self-service appointment scheduling by customers, using their mobile phone, which can also be integrated with location-based services such as nearest store finder and online services such as shortest-wait store finder.
- Self-Service interface in the store – allowing customers to check-in to pre-scheduled appointment, review their shopping cart or online catalog, receive directions to where in store they may see each item, and continue to their appointment (or ask to schedule one).
- Greeter interface for identifying arriving customers, looking up appointments, and matching customers with available, suitable agents.
- Agent/Sales Rep interface for viewing customer profile, interactions history and current shopping list.
- CRM integration – using customer profile information to identify potential buyers when shopping online.
- ERP integration – ensuring items requested or recommended (based on profile) are in stock at the relevant store, or allocating such items to be shipped to the store in time for the appointment.
- Shopping Cart integration – ensures customers' online shopping follows them to the store thus allowing a salesperson taking care of them to quickly retrieve the cart information and convert into a sale.
- Scalable to any number of stores, departments, and agents.
- All configuration settings are parameter based, require no programming, and done remotely from server affecting all stores immediately.
- Additional programming, enabling enhanced business logic and smarter interfaces, is embedded as scripts – never altering the basic product code, thus minimizing test procedures, speeding up development and ensuring rapid response to business needs.
- All user interfaces are web-based, easy to use and linked to online contextual help pages.